COVID-19 Update Effective 3/27/2020
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we are limiting treatment during this time. Safety and health are paramount to our practice. As a healthcare provider we are considered an essential service, but we are taking added precautions during this time. For maximum safety, when possible, we would request that you schedule a virtual appointment in lieu of an in-person appointment.
Appointment only scheduling. Please call 720-446-9408 to schedule.
Options for scheduling:
- You will see your therapist one-on-one and in-person. Where applicable safe distances will be strictly adhered to.
- No more than one patient will be seen in person at the clinic at any one time.
- Please do not arrive earlier than your scheduled appointment time. We are buffering time between appointments to allow transition time and sterilization.
- To schedule an in-person appointment, you are agreeing to compliance in the following areas:
- You are complying with the stay at home mandate given from the State of Colorado.
- You are not working in an environment that exposes you to multiple people daily (IE daycare, food-service, retail, manufacturing, shipping, etc.)
- You are healthy and have no signs of fever or sickness.
- NOTE: If you have traveled domestically or internationally, and you have self-quarantined, you must wait 14 days before scheduling an in-person appointment.
Telehealth (virtual appointments):
All other patients will be able to schedule virtually. During a virtual appointment, you will still receive one-on-one personal care with a therapist. We are equipped with the technology to video conference with you and develop treatment using the equipment in your own home. We will send out an invite prior to your appointment with the virtual details. When possible, we would request that you schedule a virtual appointment in lieu of an in-person appointment.